Ever had the feeling that you need a hero? I started thinking about this question as I realized I was becoming more negative in my appraisal of my technology heros. While it may be possible to change the world with a technology that begins in your garage, the “adult” personalities of notable examples of people [...]
Tags1:1 author blog book China cloud constructivist copyright digital literacy dopa equity fair use flat world flickr games generations google images ipad nclb necc03 necc04 necc05 necc06 necc08 necc2002 net neutrality open source participatory photography podcast project quality Research safety search security social social network social software software video web2.0 web 2.0 wiki
On this day...
- 2009: Potential Incentive Fund Considered for 21st Century Skills — S. Bill 1483 proposes a fund that will encourage states to adopt the 21st Century Skills framework. As part of the [...]
- 2003: Common Sense Media — Common Sense Media announces a new web-based media ratings system (New York Times).
New Digital AGe by Eric Schmidt and Jared Cohen
- How to Create Multimedia Projects Using Mozilla's Popcorn Maker
- More Than Bandwidth: FCC Should Address Content Filtering in Schools
- Google Keep Now Works Offline In Chrome
- Skycam: A simple $99 remote webcam solution that uses Skype
- Flickr CC Attribution Helper Fixed (version 0.7)
- 9 Fine Reasons to Keep a Journal (and how to help kids do it too)
- How To Subscribe to New Blogs in Feedly
- So What is Plagiarism?
- Google Launches "Keep" For Note Taking on Android and in Drive
- Supreme Court sides with bookseller in major copyright ruling, says resale is ok
- RSS Subscription Extension Makes Adding New RSS Feeds to Your New Reader a Breeze
- Teens and Technology 2013
- Find Great Public Domain Images on Pixabay
- A Short Guide to Using Google Drive on Your iPad
- Wallwisher Is Now Padlet
- Faculty member at the University of North Dakota. Educational psychology and educational technology